The only organization known to the New Testament for spiritual work and worship is the local church, when fully developed, with elders, deacons, and saints. (Philippians 1:1) And all activities of the local church were overseen by the bishops, who were also called elders. (Acts 20:28, 1 Peter 5:1-3) There was no centralized agency that told local churches what they were to do. And there was no centralized agency, whether an outside board of directors or a sponsoring church, to which local churches voluntarily relinquished the oversight of their work.
- Bert Dodd – Audio/Visual
- Daniel Beamon – Worship Assignments
- David Watson – Edification Groups
- Jady Stevens – Children’s classes
- Mark Watson – Treasurer
- Richard Harding – Inside Building Maintenance
- Tim Harding – Outside Building Maintenance